byte Sales Advisor
Lehi, UT /
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As a byte Sales Advisor your mission will be to close deals and commit to the practice of delivering awesomeness and making people smile. You are eyes and ears of byte. You will consult with our prospective patients and lead them through the journey of prospect to a satisfied customer.
A day in the life includes taking inbound leads, managing existing customers, selling our add on products, and always making sure the customer comes first in every scenario you will face.
This job might be right for you if.
You are someone who believes in our mission and in your ability to consistently be a part of realizing it. You are solutions-oriented, success-driven, approachable, and compassionate. You have an attention for details and tactical, consistent execution. At the same time you are strategic and confident enough to see the big picture.
To land this gig you need.
- 1-2 years of sales experience and/or account management. Health care experience is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding the concept of taking and closing inbound leads is critical to be a top performer in this role.
- Master at overcoming objections in order to close the sale.
- Prior utilization of Five9 and SalesForce gets bonus points.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to putting team first.
- College student/graduate or equivalent experience preferred
- Competitive base pay and aggressive commission plan that rewards top performers.
- Employer paid contribution of $200 toward company sponsored health care plan. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing.
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.