Remote Treatment Clinician
Santa Monica, CA /
Full Time - Remote
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As a byte Treatment Clinician Coordinator your mission will be to commit to the practice of delivering awesomeness and making people smile. You will help customers through their smile journey, so it’s important to know our product inside and out and be able to answer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align their teeth (and of course, the reasons why in some cases, we can’t).
- Clinicians should be comfortable working with electronic medical records and have experience with digital patient management systems, with experience using Salesforce being the most desirable.
- Receive inquires & attend to patient concerns specific to dental treatment planning
- Prioritize & relay patient concerns regarding treatment needs to corresponding team members
- Assess patients' stage of progress to initiate changes to existing treatment as needed
- Evaluate need for & implement modifications to treatment protocol on a case-by-case basis
- Distinguish between need for continuation, refinement, or extension of existing treatment plan
- Route treatment needs to other team members accordingly
- Serve as a liaison between patients and the orthodontic & customer care teams
- Possess a willingness to speak with patients directly regarding their dental concerns, including via email, phone or customer care team members as appropriate
- Identify & prevent potential escalations, and generate an appropriate escalation flow if indicated
- Refer patient to their providing dentist to determine candidacy should other treatment options be of value in order to achieve desired aesthetic or maximize treatment outcomes.
- Clinicians will be responsible for managing their case load based on established, attainable SLA (service level agreements).
- The clinical team has weekly team meetings to discuss policies, procedures and improvements designed to help clinicians deliver on our company mission to help people smile more, every day.
To land this gig you need.
- 1-2 year’s experience as a Registered Dental/Orthodontic Assistant. (required)
- Shift flexibility and must fall between the hours of 6 am to 6 pm, pacific time.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to putting team first.
- Positive, friendly and professional personality.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Ability to work from home
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing.
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.