Customer Experience Specialist
Lehi, UT /
Customer Experience /
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As a Customer Experience Specialist your mission will be to commit to the practice of delivering awesomeness and making people smile. You will help customers through their smile journey, so its important to know our product inside and out and be able to answer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align their teeth (and of course, the reasons why in some cases, we can’t).
This job might be right for you if.
You are comfortable using chat, email, text and phone support.
You are solutions-oriented, success-driven, approachable, and compassionate.
You are calm under pressure. You think on your feet and when things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
You are a strategic problem solver who stays focused. You operate with a high sense of urgency.
You communicate effectively. You are persuasive and an expert at navigating difficult conversations.
You are motivated, resilient and take ownership. You have a calculated approach and practice critical thinking. You never point fingers.
To land this gig you need:
- 3+ years of customer care or customer service experience. Health care experience is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of ticketing systems and support channels including voice, email, chat, text and messenger required.
- Familiarity with Five9 and Salesforce gets bonus points.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a dedication to putting team first.
- Competitive hourly pay, plus monthly bonus potential.
- Employer paid contribution toward company sponsored health care plan. Vision and dental also available.
- Flexible vacation time!
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing.
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.