Senior Salesforce Developer
Las Vegas, NV /
Full Time - Remote
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
We are continuing to expand our tech team and looking for a rock star Sr. Salesforce Developer to join us! Position open to being based in our Los Angeles, Las Vegas or Lehi, UT office.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day design, building, and maintenance of our Salesforce org. We use Salesforce to power a number of different business functions across the company, and this role will play a key part in making sure we’re operating efficiently on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate has deep Salesforce experience and feels comfortable working with a distributed team, finding immediate opportunities for improvement, and putting together a plan to develop and implement those improvements.
We readily admit we don't know everything there is to know about Salesforce (although we do know a lot), so we're looking for an in-house expert who can help us make the most of its functionalities to help us meet our business goals.
- Developer, Developer, Developer! This is not an Admin role as Developer will be working effectively with our backend NodeJS/frontend React engineers while using Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code and Metadata based deployments.
- Latest Release Mentality - Must be aware and able to use the latest features as team is forward thinking and doesn't have painful legacy code to support.
- SFDX, LWC, LDC, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Apex, triggers, classes and Platform events.
- Self-motivated and proactive in working with all levels of business users in a fast paced environment while bringing solid solutions that are easily understandable maintainable within Salesforce.
- Git Proficiency.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- A+ Rockstar Salesforce Developer with a minimum of 3+ years APEX and Lightning development experience
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Work in an agile environment as a member of a scrum team in our Vegas office.
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with third party products and more specifically integrating third party products to salesforce over API’s
- Please Note: candidates requiring H1-B sponsorship will not be considered.
Great to Have:
- Salesforce Certifications (Architect, Developer, App Builder)
- Fullstack MERN experience
- Worked as part of a small/lean developer team in high demand, high growth environments
- Competitive pay and an employer paid contribution of $200 toward company sponsored health care plan. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing!
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.