Director of Inside Sales
Lehi, UT /
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
The Director of Inside Sales is a proven sales leader - someone that is entrepreneurial, passionate, enthusiastic, analytical and creative to lead one of our D2C Contact Center sales teams of approximately 80+ people (and growing!). This position will play an active role in developing call strategy to enhance the customer experience while driving revenue and improving effectiveness.
What you will do.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising members of the inside sales team, including how to effectively answer common customer questions, overcoming objections, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals
- Collaborating with the marketing department to optimize lead flow
- Regularly evaluating the performance of the inside sales team
- Leadership and development of JR sales leaders
- Continuous evaluation of sales practices and procedures to determine whether they are effective in generating sales
- Recommending and implementing improvements to current sales practices and procedures
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposal
Who you are.
- 5+ years of previous working experience as a Senior Inside Sales Manager/Director
- Bachelor's degree Businesses Administration, Business Management, or related field
- Proven best-in-class experience working as an Inside Sales Manager with supporting documentation, your teams consistently outperform quota
- Experience building successful organizational infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation, interpersonal and team management skills
- Profound leadership and motivational skills with experience coaching for success, you’ve managed multiple teams concurrently
- Driven and ambitious individual with an insatiable desire to succeed
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce tech savvy
- Competitive pay PLUS employer paid contribution toward company sponsored health care plan.
- We’ll hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too.
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing!
Get on this. The time is now. Let’s make this happen.