Project Manager Buildings, Renovation and Restoration (NL/FR/ENG)
Spa, Wallonia, Belgium /
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the renovation of a large wellness project linked to a hotel in Spa from A to Z. Candidate with relevant experience in restoration and renovation is preferred.
Our client is an important general contracting company in Belgium, active in the construction and engineering of buildings, civil works, infrastructure and pipeline projects. With projects in Belgium, EU and abroad, they offer a wide range of career opportunities.
What you’ll do
- be responsible for the project planning, quality, and budget;
- act as the point of contact for the customer;
- manage a team of operational employees and / or subcontractors;
- ensure that everything’s done according to the policies regarding safety, health, quality and environment;
- follow up budgets, project results and financial reporting;
- monitor the technical and complex aspects during project implementation;
You will qualify because you
- have a master’s degree in civil engineering, industrial engineering or architectural engineering;
- have at least 3 years relevant experience within renovation and restoration;
- have strong communication and organizational skills;
- are a team player with good leadership skills;
Of course, languages are important
- Dutch, required
- French, required
- English, optional but an advantage
EU citizens previously worked in Belgium who are fluent in Dutch are welcome to apply. Knowledge in French and English is a plus.
You will be based
- in the project location in the Brussels region and/or at the Brussels office
Why you should choose this job
- Because you have a hands-on mentality;
- The chance to work for a financially strong company;
- The possibility to make a difference and create an impact, having and taking ownership;
- The opportunity to work in an innovation driven work environment forging professional relationships beyond the company boundaries;
- Being able to grow in size of and variate in the type of projects;
What’s in it for you? The offer.
- An attractive salary and a well-balanced fringe benefits package within the context of an equal opportunity company culture;
- A career enhancement program giving you access to a wide scope of internal and external trainings linked to technical (job related)- & people management skills.
- An open and inclusive work culture, triggering your ownership and innovation skills;
- Invitations to various extracurricular activities like sports, events, etc.
About Cabo Norte Professionals
Cabo Norte Professionals is a team of highly driven recruitment experts based in Belgium with 20 years of in-house recruitment expertise in Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, France, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australia.
It’s our talent to find yours! We recruit candidates for our clients’ companies as if it were for our own. We share our passion for their business with you. We get you inspired. Tell you all about their story and vision and your possible future role herein. We make it personal, tailored to your ambition and expectations. After all, you are not looking for a job, but a career offering possibilities, perspective and growth. We are here to pave your way to success.
Our clients are important players in their industry and niche, operating in the BENELUX area, France or internationally, active in Architecture, Construction & Civil Engineering, Digital Engineering & Virtual Reality, Real Estate & Development, Digital Engineering & Virtual Reality, Energy, Health, Safety & Environment, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Industry
Hit the Apply Now button on this page and upload your up to date CV. We will get back to you as soon as we see a match. You may upload your CV in PDF format in English, Dutch or French.
You’ve got questions? Use the contact form on our website and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.