Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
ABOUT CAFE X
We augment human productivity and happiness through automation.
For many people, coffee is a daily ritual that sets the tone for the rest of their day. Cafe X offers consistent, premium quality at affordable prices by designing, manufacturing, and operating robotic coffee bars that serve specialty coffee precisely brewed to the roaster’s specifications.
By automating the mechanical aspects of making coffee, our robots enable our Coffee Bar Specialists to focus on delivering a superior customer experience, setting the standard for human-robot collaboration in hospitality, one cup of coffee at a time.
Backed by Craft Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Social Capital, Felicis Ventures, and The LAUNCH Fund, Cafe X is rapidly growing the founding team to launch more locations, scale manufacturing, and develop next-generation products.
Currently, we operate three San Francisco locations: The Metreon, 578 Market Street and One Bush Plaza. We support our communities by partnering with local roasters such as Equator, Ritual and Intelligentsia, highlighting the Bay Area’s best coffee beans.
We’re looking for diverse, pragmatic, and talented individuals who take initiative, remain humble, and aren’t afraid to get their hands (literally) dirty.
Automation with a human touch. Join us.
We’re looking for a growth marketing manager to lead and implement our growth marketing strategy. At Cafe X, you will drive our user and revenue growth by designing campaigns and strategies that spur viral adoption and improve cohort metrics.
Please outline one mobile campaign you would want to run to be considered for the role.
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics to drive overall customer growth and evangelism at all Cafe X locations. Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve customer conversion and efficiencies (e.g. increase total spend per visit and customer lifetime spend).
- Enable promotion and evangelism through creative mix of programs, not limited to but including programs such as referral programs, loyalty programs, social and other initiatives.
- Drive process to create any necessary promotional creative, programs and assets, including finding and managing appropriate resources to create and deploy them accordingly.
- Develop and test integrated and varied marketing messaging.
- Manage overall acquisition budget and metrics, including implementing process for spend pacing and reporting to finance and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data to understand performance, optimize campaigns, analyze cohorts/segments, deriving actionable insights, and measure outcomes
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects across numerous channels
- Proven ability to drive initiatives to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, engagement metrics)
- Familiarity with the mobile acquisition landscape and other marketing channels, including measurement partners, media channels, fraud tools, and reporting dashboards
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- 2+ years experience in performance or direct-to-consumer marketing
- Basic to intermediate graphic design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.