Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
With deep roots in technology and publishing, Callisto Media harnesses the disruptive power of Big Data, creating unparalleled insights into consumer demand and the science of content. Our titles uniquely serve the needs of the reader, enjoy consistent profitability, and delve into the long tail of opportunity.
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the successful fulfillment of multiple job openings. You will have a direct impact on ensuring we recruit exceptional people who will advance the cultural and strategic objectives of company. Primary responsibilities include requirements development, sourcing to create robust talent pipelines, screening and submitting qualified candidates to the hiring managers, and driving the interview process through hire.
- Sources, screens and evaluates candidates for position and company fit.
- Provide consultation on all phases of the recruiting process including recruiting, candidate development, selection and hiring for all levels, as well as the development and implementation of organizational staffing initiatives.
- Assists in recruitment procedures ensuring controls and practices are adhered to.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years in house corporate recruitment experience and/or related experience with a recruitment agency or as a consultant. Combined in house and agency experience a plus.
- Experience building talent within a startup or early stage company is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and management levels. Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent client-focused skills required.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record in high volume recruitment
- Excellent influencing skills and strong experience in sourcing & recruiting strong candidates and recruiting at all levels including senior level roles.
- Strong organizational skills, effective use of time and ability to prioritize.
- Responsive and strong ability to multi task, strong organizational skills.
- Accurate and Precise, attention to detail.
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.