Project Manager, Content Operations
We combine the power of Big Data, technology, and lean economics. We discover the information people are searching for and provide it. We help transform lives.
Callisto Media will be unmatched in providing products, services, and experiences to a diverse universe. From mainstream populations to groups that traditional companies believe are too small or economically unfeasible to address, we will meet their needs.
Today, we're the fastest growing company in the $140 billion global publishing industry, and our primary method for meeting peoples' needs is through books. But creating books for them is only the beginning.
- Coordinate internal resources, stakeholders and third parties/vendors to execute and bring projects to successful conclusions.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create detailed analyses of internal processes, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions to present to management.
- Document SOPs, instructions, and other reference materials.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders to understand their needs and manage their expectations.
- Provide testing for new features to ensure they meet expectations, reporting any bugs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years project management experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, technical environment.
- Strong technical writing abilities.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholder management, and balancing differing needs and competing priorities Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen with proactive, creative problem-solving skills
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.