Marketing & Ecommerce Analyst
Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives. Backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists, Callisto Media is the biggest thing to happen to the $50B+ US book publishing industry in over a century.
We've already had several years of 100%+ annual growth and aren’t stopping anytime soon. Want to get on the rocket ship?
The Marketing Analyst will be a central contributor of the Marketing & Ecommerce Team does, impacting our daily decisions and our ability to continue to drive the company’s hyper-growth, Whether it’s understanding partner and consumer satisfaction or optimizing our ad reach and conversion, this person will have an outsized impact.
● Collect, synthesize and analyze data from multiple sources, creating insights and strategic recommendations that will drive business results for team stakeholders.
● Create and maintain dashboards to help visualize the data and metrics. Develop category- and segment-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals.
● Key team leader in fostering an agile, test & learn culture on the team. Design testing frameworks and perform strategic analyses to assess the impact of new tests, including reports to leadership on those outcomes.
● Owner of quality, consistency and ability to manipulate the marketing and e-commerce data, partnering cross-functionally with our central Business Intelligence and R&D teams. Team expert on marketing analytics and BI tools.
● 5+ years of experience in a variety of strategic, analytical and operational roles: you thrive on combining rigorous data-driven analysis, strong business and marketing intuition and judgment, and an ability to work well across a variety of teams to solve complex problems, and have done so at a fast-growing technology company.
● Data Fluency: Expert quantitative analysis and logical reasoning; 2+ years experience using database languages (e.g. SQL or BigQuery) and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) on large data sets to extract trends and insights. Hands-on experience conducting customer segmentation, cohort performance, and product funnel analyses preferred.
● Experience in and mastery of using a test and learn methodology in order to drive innovation and growth.You have an enterprise mindset and are comfortable with ambiguity and a fluid business landscape.
● Bonus: You’ve worked in a hyper-growth company
You’ll be a leader on the marketing team, which has been a central driver of the hyper-growth our company has enjoyed over the last several years. We think big, we work hard, we have fun.
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, and a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.