Director of Client Success, Marketing
Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives. Backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists, Callisto Media is the biggest thing to happen to the $50B+ US book publishing industry in over a century.
We've already had several years of 100%+ annual growth and aren’t stopping anytime soon. Want to get on the rocket ship?
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
We work with thousands of writers and they are our most important partners. Our work together should not only drive business results but also feel like a world-class experience.
Our Director of Client Success, Marketing will own our partner marketing vision, strategy, execution and experience. They will be an important leader within the Marketing & E-commerce department, influencing our daily decisions and making a big impact on the company’s overall success.
What our Authors Say About Us:
“Thank you for helping me make my dreams a reality! - Author, Aubrey Hargis
“I love the people at Callisto, they clearly work incredibly hard and are strong, kind, patient, and empathetic people.” - Author, Bonnie Ohara
“Without you, I would be stewing in my office, feeling creatively frustrated and professionally unfulfilled. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me to write this book.” - Author, Alicia Munoz
• Create the vision, strategy and execution for a rewarding and results-oriented partner marketing experience. Work with key stakeholders throughout the company to create and align the Client Success vision for the company.
• Be the client-facing leader of the Client Success, Marketing team.
• Own the continuous improvement of our partner marketing strategy & execution in order to achieve e-commerce KPIs.
• Manage, inspire and scale the client success marketing team, supporting them in partner excellence.
• Serve as a senior leader on the larger Marketing & E-commerce team to inspire and inform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to support the full partner journey.
• 5+ years in client management/customer success or similar
• 8+ years proven success in direct management experience, including growing and inspiring a team and achieving team KPIs
• A foundational understanding of marketing fundamentals and the digital landscape including social media, paid and organic search, and analytics
• Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking - you're strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients.
• Digital agency or start-up experience
• Expertise in paid and organic social media strategy, execution and trends
You’ll be a leader on the Marketing & E-commerce team, which has been a central driver of the hyper-growth our company has enjoyed over the last several years. We think big, we work hard, we have fun.
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, and a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.