Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
With deep roots in technology and publishing, Callisto Media harnesses the disruptive power of Big Data, creating unparalleled insights into consumer demand and the science of content. Our titles uniquely serve the needs of the reader, enjoy consistent profitability, and delve into the long tail of opportunity.
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
Callisto Media is searching for an Executive Assistant to provide flawless support to our Chief Executive Officer. This poised and polished C-level Assistant practices outstanding effective communications, unquestionable discretion and confidentiality, and independent judgement in the planning, prioritization, and execution of strategic projects, tasks, demands, and assignments. This position requires outstanding communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitative and written/verbal.
The exceptional candidate demonstrates strong leadership acumen, has a collaborative work style, is exceptionally well organized and effectively multi-tasks and prioritizes in a rapidly changing business environment. The candidate will be proficient in a fast paced, high demand organization and operates with impeccable professional finesse, flawless accuracy and quality assurance, and drives to innovative results through complex problem-solving skills.
The position is based in our Emeryville office, and the successful candidate will be expected to work from the office location.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, and assist the CEO by anticipating their day (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, etc).
- Effective business communications with other Senior Executives, other external C-level Executives, and Board Members.
- Complex arrangement and coordination of domestic and international travel schedules and trip logistics.
- Prepares sophisticated presentation materials for CEO.
- Uses discretion to make decisions on projects and programs that support the CEO and ensures project and programs required for the CEO’s success are driven to completion.
- 15 years of high level, complex, and significant executive administration work experience for a C-level executive, preferably CEO.
- Experience supporting a CEO in a growth company.
- Confidentiality, discretion and conflict management.
- Exceptional and proven organizational, time management, and scheduling skills; attention to detail, world-class follow-through. Responsive to changing demands.
- Master of tools, systems, and best practices including G-suite and Microsoft Office.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.