Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives. Backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists, Callisto Media is the biggest thing to happen to the $50B+ US book publishing industry in over a century.
We've already had several years of 100%+ annual growth and aren’t stopping anytime soon. Want to get on the rocket ship?
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
We are looking for a creative and energetic partner marketing manager to join our high performing team. You’ll work closely with a variety of our authors to create and execute a successful promotional strategy that includes social media, email and influencer marketing components. You’ll be one of our most important Callisto brand ambassadors, quickly building positive relationships with these VIP partners that drive great business results and achieve our mission of connecting consumers with content that can positively impact their lives.
- · Social Savant: You love meeting new people, building authentic relationships and community. You are happiest when working closely with others, helping them overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
- · Inspired to Action: When faced with a new opportunity or challenge, you are the first to jump in with creative ideas and solutions.
- · Gifted Communicator: You have superior listening skills and can inspire a variety of people with different motivations to act in order to support their book’s success.
- · Data Driven: You believe numbers can tell a story and you are disciplined about tracking KPIs, updating spreadsheets, and analyzing basic data sets.
- · Manage the promotional strategy and partnership with a variety of authors. Quickly build trust and achieve alignment on shared objectives and tactical roadmap in order to drive to KPIs.
- · Thoroughly and consistently track and monitor author marketing activity, analyze results in order to glean meaningful insights, and collaborate with the team in order to constantly improve our playbook.
- · Partner actively with authors in social media, blogging, email and influencer marketing. You will be their trusted advisor and partner, coaching on daily and weekly activities that will engage large audiences and support sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
- · 5+ years of experience in roles where you have worked with external or internal clients in order to drive to business success.
- · Working knowledge of content strategy, organic social media, email and influencer marketing.
- · Exceptional verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- · Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and independently manage deadlines.
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, and a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.