Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
With deep roots in technology and publishing, Callisto Media harnesses the disruptive power of Big Data, creating unparalleled insights into consumer demand and the science of content. Our titles uniquely serve the needs of the reader, enjoy consistent profitability, and delve into the long tail of opportunity.
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
We are searching for an experienced QA Engineer with automation experience to help the R&D team QA their internal and cross-departmental tools. The successful candidate will help to build a QA department along with processes and best practices. The candidate would be a key contributor to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of the tools.
· Work with the R&D team to QA their internal and cross-departmental tools.
· Manual testing and automation of tests for internal tools.
· Write, execute and manage all documentation related to QA (e.g. QA test plans, regression test plans, smoke test plans, etc.)
· Identify, implement and maintain appropriate testing platform(s) and/or tool(s) for QA.
· Develop best practices for QA Engineering and QA Automation.
· Define and implement QA process, QA Automation framework and provide guidance on process to department and departmental representatives.
· Collaborate with R&D teams in designing test cases using the above test frameworks, iterating on framework design as necessary.
· Interface with all the relevant collaborative departmental representatives in a QA Engineering capacity.
· Develop quality metrics and dashboards for reporting results of testing and automated test runs.
· 3-4 years as a QA Engineer
· QA Automation experience (e.g. Selenium, QTP, etc.)
· Demonstrated success with quality assurance concepts
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
· Team lead or equivalent experience
· Version control system (GIT or equivalent) experience
· Test management tools experience
· Java/C++ experience a plus
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.