Senior Process Operations Manager
New York, NY
Callisto Media was inspired by a single, transformational idea: harness the power of big data to produce timely content that enables consumers to lead richer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
With deep roots in technology and publishing, Callisto Media harnesses the disruptive power of Big Data, creating unparalleled insights into consumer demand and the science of content. Our titles uniquely serve the needs of the reader, enjoy consistent profitability, and delve into the long tail of opportunity.
We have an enterprising, collaborative culture and are backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists. We use proprietary technology to identify and meet consumer demand by delivering timely content in sync with the market. We’re an intellectually curious team made up of driven analysts, editors, designers, marketers, and engineers based in the Bay Area and New York City who are aggressively expanding the breadth and depth of our portfolio in cooking, specialty diet, health and wellness, mind, body and spirit, parenting, kids, business and more.
- Experience creating/building new processes and reengineering processes
- Develop the project plan required to ensure on time and quality product execution.
- Manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, closure and post mortem.
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to lead the execution of the project plan.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs and Status reports.
- Meticulously manage project scope to ensure actions and commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Develop communication plans and raise risks to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Publish weekly project status reports.
- Lead weekly team meetings to review plan execution and exceptions with all stakeholders.
- Propose recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on agile processes and best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years of process management experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Experience in both CPG/ Retail organizations as well as in Technology
- Proven ability to quickly earn the credibility and trust of stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholder management and balancing the needs of different stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and absolute focus on quality of work.
- Strong business acumen plus proactive and creative problem-solving skills.
- Flexible schedule to meet stakeholder needs.
Join us! We are a team where data drives our decisions. Where culture matters. We put our customers first and they embody our core values. We’re entrepreneurial and focused in our approach. We challenge each employee to experiment and drive results while feeling empowered to do their best work each and every day.
Callisto Media offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, stock options, for full-time employees, as well as a friendly working environment. This is a full-time, onsite position.