Head of Talent Acquisition
Calm - 2017 Apple iPhone App of the Year!
Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier through the superpower of Calm. We are developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Calm has reached over 26 Million users, and is profitable (10x revenue growth in two years).
Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.”
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
The Head of Talent Acquisition ensures we attract and hire the right people. You will lead and grow a team of recruiters as strategic partners to the business.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate, streamline and improve current recruiting processes
- Partner with the management team to determine long-term growth strategy for the company
- Manage and develop a team of recruiters to hire the best technical and non-technical talent
- Work with the talent and management team to develop and champion strategic recruiting initiatives including interview training, employment branding, culture assessments, compensation plans, employee retention, etc.
- Recruit for strategic technical and senior roles as needed
- Constantly evaluate external trends and identify opportunities to promote creative and out-of-the-box recruiting strategies
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record of implementing strategic recruiting practices in a high growth company
- Experienced in leading a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Success in hiring both non-technical and technical talent in a highly competitive market
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong experience in executive recruiting
Competitive salary and equity
We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
Life insurance and disability benefits
Fun, energetic work environment, and daily perks - snacks, drinks, catered lunch twice a week
Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
And much more!