Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success /
WHO WE ARE
What’s the best thing about working at Calyptia? Easy: the people. We’re curious, creative, diverse, and driven to find purpose in our work, and excited by the joy we get from supporting each other. We build awesome stuff, and we love doing it together. We’re committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. We celebrate success and learn from failure as one team. We foster a better together, aligned, collaboration first workplace by building trust through transparency, integrity, and accountability.
Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, perspectives, backgrounds, races, genders, religions, orientations, abilities, and ages can thrive in a shared community.
Competitive salary Medical, dental and vision insurance FSA/HRA401K Generous PTO Wellness benefits (Headspace, uber eats, wifi stipend, Gym stipend) We are 100% remote - an internationally distributed, multicultural team of intelligent, humble, and driven innovators constantly leveling up personally and professionally. We are curious, tenacious, and resilient. We champion diversity and strive to create conditions that provide everyone with the opportunity to thrive. We move fast, stay aligned, and prioritize connection and growth.
- Becoming an expert on the platform to drive customers’ success.
- Assist clients in post-sale onboarding, product utilization, and pursue contract renewal/expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate to drive change management, share solution implementation best practices, and address customer issues to ensure successful transformation.
- Working with your customers to identify processes that can be improved through the use of our platform and designing campaigns to reinforce users' engagement.
- Sync with critical customers on a week by week basis and act as the dedicated subject matter expert, demonstrating knowledge of the technical product for client utilization.
- Partner with clients to understand their strategic and tactical goals to produce new pipelines in existing accounts.
- Driving value for current users as well as helping to utilize Calyptia in additional avenues among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.-
- Quantifying the forecasted and realized business value of the solution and proactively identifying improvement areas and tangible actions which can be implemented to increase value.
- Be the link between our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Project Management team and provide customer feedback and needs identifying product and process enhancements.
- Maintaining a cadence of communication at the level of operational, tactical, and strategic engagement with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years experience of customer success / account management with a strong track record of success in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing SaaS environment.
- 2+ years experience in digital or technology.
- Experience with the following tools: Asana, Slack, Confluence, Microsoft Office, HubSpot.
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and geographies and build strong relationships with customers.
- Must speak and write English at a professional level.
- Able to manage a wide portfolio of accounts rolling up to large enterprise corporate accounts.