Senior Product Manager
Product – Product /
A Sr. Product Managers on the Calyptia team will work closely with internal teams like Engineering and Marketing, to improve process and drive business results. They will develop, iterate and execute resilient processes to help mitigate impediments to business continuity while collaborating with operations, product management and marketing. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy, development, and launch of innovative features to our product. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with clear communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders. They are highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership, as they would contribute.
- Work with key stakeholders and clients to understand and translate broad business goals and user pain points into detailed requirements.
- Develop user stories and map process flows to support the design and development of software solutions.
- Be the advocate of Customer / Product Management for the Engineering teams and be the advocate of Engineering teams for the Product Management as part of the Agile team.
- Work with key stakeholders to prioritize features based on business value and development effort.
- Plan deployment and rollout of functionality to users in collaboration with client stakeholders and Engineering team.
- Help and guide the Teams during the Sprint Review and Demo. Provide constructive feedback.
- Use engineering tools such as GitHub, Asana, Confluence to track and manage Product Backlog items.
- Investigate new technologies and techniques and research ongoing industry developments.
- Development of rich documentation, with client feedback and market research, according to the product roadmap.
- Create and manage the product roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements based on customer value, business impact, and technical feasibility.
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, including defining requirements, creating user stories, and collaborating with design and engineering teams to deliver high-quality products on time.
- Identify and address process pain points during the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Add to, groom, and assist in continuously refining product backlogs within an Agile environment.
- Track development team milestones using project/product lifecycle management software.
- Monitor product performance, track key metrics, and gather user feedback to make data-driven decisions for product improvements and optimizations.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5+ years of product management experience with recent ownership of internal facing productsProven success in delivering technology products in a high growth environment.
- Experience with the following tools: Asana, Slack, Confluence, Microsoft Office, HubSpot.
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills with data analysis tools.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent written communication and ability to articulate complexity with clarity.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and showing strong judgement in prioritization when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player that brings empathy and represents the voice of our customers.
- Well-versed in authoring business/technical requirements and high-quality user stories with the ability to analyze, understand, and prioritize business problems.
- Growth mindset and the ability to quickly tackle unknown and ambiguous territory.