Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator
New York, NY
CamberView seeks an experienced and highly motivated Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support for our New York office. The ideal individual will possess strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills and have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provide administrative support to General Counsel and up to three additional senior employees: calendar management; phone management; correspondence; all travel; expense management; filing; document revision; ad hoc projects.
· Maintain conference tracker: conduct research about conferences/events; present research to conference committee on bi-monthly calls; update conference tracker; communicate with other Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants about registration of attendees.
· Provide administrative support to associates: light travel; expense management; ad hoc projects.
· Serve as first point of contact for the office: welcome and assist visitors; answer and direct incoming phone calls; receive and distribute mail and packages; ensure lobby is clean and inviting
· Plan and assist with office events, including off-site events.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
· Ensure conference rooms are stocked, set up, and cleaned regularly; oversee conference room calendars; assist with management of food for meetings.
· Ensure kitchen is cleaned regularly; maintain neat and organized inventory of dishes and utensils; supervise weekly ordering and delivery of food for company kitchen.
· Oversee purchasing of office supplies and maintain adequate and organized inventory.
· Supervise purchasing and maintenance of office facilities and equipment; project management for limited facilities projects; develop and maintain office procedures.
· Internal and external point of contact for building management and facility vendors
· Assist with enforcing building management protocols by facilitating access for contractors/vendors; liaise with building management regarding building procedures including security, emergency, evacuation, etc.
· Oversee and track all internal facility related requests to completion.
· Communicate in a professional manner with internal staff, clients, and vendors; continuously work to build strong internal and external working relationships.
· Handle and maintain confidential documents and information.
· Consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of business priorities.
· Work closely with administrative teams in San Francisco, New York and London to align firm goals and practices.
· Manage projects and special assignments and take initiative to help or spearhead additional projects as requested.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· 2+ years of administrative experience and/or relevant work experience preferred.
· Exceptional organizational and time-management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure; problem solve and make adjustments as needed.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and high attention to detail.
· Professional presence, positive demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
· Service-oriented approach; hospitality or customer service background a plus.
· High level of integrity, sound judgment, and strong work ethic.
· Poses the independence to own projects from initiation to completion with the ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to anticipate and act upon office needs.
· Eagerness to work in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The position will provide a competitive base compensation and benefits package and an incentive bonus based on the individual’s performance.
CamberView Partners is the leading provider of investor-led advice to public companies on engagement and shareholder relations, activism and contested situations, sustainability and complex corporate governance matters. CamberView helps its clients succeed by providing unique insight into investors’ perspectives on long-term value creation, interpreting the evolving governance landscape and creating proactive strategies to stay ahead of investor challenges. CamberView has office locations in San Francisco, New York, and London.
Governance Advisory • Shareholder Engagement • Activism Defense • Contested and Complex M&A Say on Pay Sustainability • IPO Governance • IR Advisory