Office Manager/Executive Assistant
CamberView seeks an experienced and highly motivated Office Manager/ Executive Assistant to provide full-service support our London office as we expand our global footprint. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing active calendars; completing expense reports; organizing travel arrangements; and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicate regularly and in a professional manner with internal staff globally up to executive-level, clients and their assistants, and continuously work to build strong internal and external working relationships.
• Manage relationships with facility vendors (serviced office space property management, IT services, phone and communication services, etc.) and maintain office supplies.
• Assist the HR department with onboarding coordination (IT set-up, desk set-up, and preparing welcome materials) and light assistance with recruitment coordination.
• Manage projects and special assignments and take initiative to help or spearhead additional projects as requested.
• Plan local office events and assist in managing conference attendance for training and development purposes.
• Work closely with Administrative teams in New York and San Francisco to align firm goals and practices.
• Consistently demonstrate a solid understanding of business priorities and translate that into calendar management and other related tasks.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor's degree and/or 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience supporting C-Level Executives.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills; ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, independently problem solve, and make adjustments as needed.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Professional presence, positive demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity and sound judgment.
• Service-oriented approach; hospitality background a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong work ethic, actively seeking opportunities for and proposing solutions.
• Eagerness to work in an entrepreneurial, results-driven environment.
• Proficiency in another European language a plus.
The position will provide a competitive base compensation and benefits package and an incentive bonus based on the individual’s performance.
CamberView Partners is the leading provider of investor-led advice to public companies on engagement and shareholder relations, activism and contested situations, sustainability and complex corporate governance matters. CamberView helps its clients succeed by providing unique insight into investors’ perspectives on long-term value creation, interpreting the evolving governance landscape and creating proactive strategies to stay ahead of investor challenges. CamberView has office locations in San Francisco, New York, and London.
Governance Advisory • Shareholder Engagement
Activism Defense • Contested and Complex M&A • Say on Pay
Sustainability • IPO Governance • IR Advisory