Senior Graphic Designer
Marketing – MENA /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
We’re looking for an entrepreneur who is passionate about growth & learning. You’ll be responsible for developing Cambly’s designs to help our marketing team to reach English learners in the Middle East. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of visual identity across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective layouts, campaigns, for print and digital media
- Be up to date with industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Be able to come up with communication concepts and strategies to increase Cambly’s brand value, awareness and mainly market share
- Creating an action plan to roll out new visuals or campaigns
- Managing brand guidelines in the Middle East market
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- +2 years of experience in graphic design for marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Excellent Arabic & English written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia (preferably based in Riyadh)
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.