Marketing Specialist (Campaigns)
Sales & Marketing – Regional Marketing /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy, in a high-impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
Cambly is a Series B company backed by the most prestigious VC funds in the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99.
We’re looking for an entrepreneur who is passionate about growth & learning. You’ll be part of a team developing Cambly’s campaigns in the Middle East. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation, and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring designs and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Sending graphics & content requests to the creative team
- Securing email databases for future campaigns
- Tracking and analyzing campaign results and suggesting improvements
- Create and update CRM Reports and Insights considering the mains KPI’s, such as open rate, click through, conversion and bounce rates
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Understanding email fundamentals: anti-spam law requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, and deliverability.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Familiarity with marketing automation and performance evaluation platforms
- Excellent analytical skills
- Native Arabic & excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.