Performance Marketing - Latam
Marketing – LATAM /
Cambly is growing fast in all of Latin America and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of Brazil and the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber and Instagram.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives this is the right place for you.
Become a leader in the growth strategy of a rising global consumer brand by helping us create and deploy Paid Ads in all of Latin America, Spain, and Portugal to drive new user acquisition in a cost-efficient way.
We are looking for someone who leads by example and data, is highly analytical, has solid experience in paid marketing, and will be comfortable managing budgets to optimize for profitability. This team leader should understand what are the determining factors that enable campaigns to scale in a profitable way. An expert at applying the scientific mindset to find user acquisition opportunities through testing and data analysis.
- Daily management of paid acquisition channels, from operation to analysis of the results and optimization of individual campaigns (the main channels are Facebook Ads and Google Ads).
- Manage other highly skilled team members.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns targeting different countries, including those of the team members you lead.
- Own, drive, and report on key marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors to create strategies and campaigns envisioning the entire user journey from account creation until the purchase
- Analyze creative data and present insights, and strategic recommendations to the creative team
- Apply the scientific method on a daily basis. Coming up with hypotheses and testing them to consolidate learnings and constantly increase the baseline of the team’s quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
- Collaborate with international peers in other to keep the highest possible baseline of quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 6+ years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
- Tag management
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
- Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
- Spanish or Portuguese speaker