Growth & Marketing Specialist
Marketing – MENA /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
We are looking for experienced professionals with a growth mindset. You will be mainly working in the influencer marketing channel. In addition, you will test new ideas, manage your own projects and always be looking for new ways to grow the number of Cambly students. You will analyze the results of your initiatives, learn from each action and generate new hypotheses to test.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation, and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
- Work with the influencer marketing team
- Assist in content marketing strategies to grow the user base in the Middle East
- Assist in overall monthly and campaign-level reporting of marketing KPI performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Day-to-day management of campaigns across channels
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing/growth
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Native Arabic, advance English written and verbal communication skills
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.