Growth Operations (Customer Support) - Brazil/LATAM - Remote
Sao Paulo /
Operations and Support – Student Support /
Contractor (Full access)
Cambly is growing fast in Brazil and all of LatAm, and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of Brazil and the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99. If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This offer is for someone that has strong planning & organizational skills, and wants to invest their energy in high impact activities. We are looking for smart, proactive people that are empathetic, and enjoy directly assisting our students. These are some of the many tasks that this position may include: respond to our students making sure they have the best experience possible on Cambly, identify patterns within those questions, offer technical support, optimize processes, keep translations up to date, and other growth operations activities. Cambly truly believes in hiring exceptional self-directed people who learn quickly, even when working 100% remotely. Therefore, a high level of responsibility and commitment is required.
PORTUGUESE FLUENCY: Portuguese is used 100% of the time to communicate with our students from Portuguese Speaking countries.
ADVANCED SPANISH: Spanish is used for general translations.
ADVANCED ENGLISH: English is used daily when contacting product, technical, and marketing international teams from all around the globe. Most of our interview process will be conducted in English.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere in Brazil.
- Reply & solve customers inquiries & issues;
- Use customer insights to improve customer satisfaction;
- Provide technical support to our students;
- Collect feedback to improve student experience;
- Advise product team on improving the learning experience for students in Brazil;
- Optimize processes;
- General Portuguese/Spanish translations;
- Manual attributions;
- Scheduling marketing communications;
- Influencer Operations, B2B Operations, Payment Operations
- Excellent Portuguese, English & Spanish written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have:
- Experience in tech companies
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience in Empresa Junior;
- Customer Success Experience
- Prior experience as a student on Cambly
- International experience (personal or professional)