Growth Manager - Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City
Marketing – Vietnam
We are looking for a Growth Manager where the role has a ton of product impact and autonomy, plus a significant budget so you can really make a difference! You are essentially one of the founding members of Vietnam team. You'll build out a team of marketers and operations people to support English learners in Vietnam.
We're looking for candidates that can combine passion, great networking skills, and a get stuff
done attitude to help build Cambly into an enduring brand amongst our students and
influencers. If the opportunity to build from scratch excites you - this is a great place to be.
Above all, you need to be comfortable with working on a small team and can set and drive your
own agenda with little hand-holding. We are growing rapidly which means change will be the
norm. You're somebody who's excited about the prospect of bringing a new technology
paradigm to market, and being at the forefront of something big.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI;
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting;
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): influencer videos, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate.
- You need to be an expert with social media outreach and engagement and understand how to craft a distinctive voice;
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy;
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy;
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition;
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making for growth.
- 3-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in influencer marketing, digital marketing, B2B and startup experience preferred;
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up;
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites;
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels;
- Ability to use research to identify the right influencers for our business;
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data;
- Sensitivity to potential trade-offs between performance and branding;
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO;
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done;
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow;
- Willingness to be scrappy and think creatively.
Why you will love this job!
- We built a mobile app, Cambly, that makes it really easy to practice English with a native speaker. We're a Series A company funded by Y Combinator, Google Ventures, and many others. We've been growing rapidly for the last few years with students around the world. Our team mostly based in San Francisco - USA, we have strong teams around the world such as Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Korean.
- You will have the exposure to many cultures working with the team around the world. We’re young and enjoys working hard, getting a lot done, and having fun. Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team. The best way to know us is to download the application, try it and check on how people talk about us around the world. You know how to do it!