Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Marketing – India /
Cambly is growing fast in India, and this is your chance to join our international team. It is a unique opportunity to work in silicon valley's culture, with an entrepreneurial spirit, much responsibility, and autonomy. Cambly is a Series B company backed by top VC funds in the US.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics and people's lives, this is the right place for you.
Become a leader in the growth strategy of a rising brand. You will help us create and deploy Paid Ads in India to drive new user acquisition cost-efficiently.
We are looking for someone who leads by example and data, is highly analytical, has solid experience in paid marketing, and will be comfortable managing budgets to optimize profitability. This leader should understand what the determining factors that enable campaigns to scale profitably are. You will be an expert at applying the scientific mindset to find user acquisition opportunities through testing and data analysis.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
- Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline of quality in your campaigns.
- Hire other highly skilled team members
The Ideal Candidate
- 6+ years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
- Experience with programmatic media (DSP)