San Francisco /
People – Recruiting /
Billions of people around the world are learning English to unlock economic opportunity for themselves and their families. Cambly gives those English learners on-demand access to native English speaking tutors to help them reach their full potential. We’re growing and scaling quickly and looking for our first Recruiting Coordinator to help out with all areas of our hiring process. You will have a huge impact on the company's overall success of building a talented team. You will act as the first point of contact for candidates and play an integral role for ensuring an amazing interview experience for all candidates that come through our door.
- Manage the candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls, onsite interviews, to handling candidate travel
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as the primary point of contact
- Partner closely with our recruiter and hiring managers on scheduling and existing recruiting process
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times while conveying a professional demeanor with both candidates and coworkers
- Ensure the efficient and accurate capture of the candidate journey through our applicant tracking system, Lever
- Assist in all other areas of the company's recruiting process as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting coordination, executive assistance, or administration
- Familiar with modern software tools - Google calendar, task management, spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask and prioritize and excellent organizational skills
- A passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in sourcing and recruiting
- Experience with an ATS is a bonus (We use Lever!)
What We Offer:
- Free lunch daily
- Commuter or wfh benefit
- Ability to help define and own new operational processes that will help the effectiveness and happiness of thousands of tutors around the world
Interested in joining the team, but don’t think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every background, identity, abilities, and mindset to join us on our mission to make high quality English education for all. Everyone is welcome here.