Growth Marketing Manager, Taiwan
Marketing – China /
//Based in Shanghai. Remote possible during COVID times.
We're looking for an experienced marketing leader who is passionate about education to lead our growth efforts in Taiwan!
We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with. Your role will work on experimenting and scaling multiple user acquisition channels from the ground up, which may include: digital marketing, ambassador marketing, content marketing, PR, and partnerships.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
IMPORTANT: Fluent English communication is a MUST in this role. You’ll communicate in English everyday. Please only apply if you believe you are fluent in English.
What you'll do:
- Continuously test new user acquisition activities to find new profitable growth opportunities, which may include digital marketing, ambassador marketing, content marketing, PR, and partnerships
- Drive and report on key marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC and ROI
- Work closely with the China regional team and come up with a user acquisition strategy based on your target audience, local customer behaviors and Cambly best practices
- Communicate country-specific needs to our product and operations teams
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ years in marketing leadership at a consumer internet business
- Growth-oriented mindset, excited to learn and experiment with new acquisition channels continuously
- Hustler attitude, excited to roll up sleeves and execute marketing strategies
- Exceptional cross-functional communication skills
- Fluent English
- Entrepreneurial experience is welcome
Other Important Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Solid experience in user acquisition (digital ads, social media, search, content, influencer, email marketing etc)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make solid business decisions and evaluate performance based on data
- Entrepreneurial, creative, hands-on mentality
- A passion for learning and teaching and excitement about creating opportunities for English learners
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, engineering or a related field.