Creative Strategy Manager- LATAM
Sales & Marketing – Regional Marketing /
Cambly is growing fast in all of Latin America, and this is your chance to join our international team! It is a unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley startup and experience our extremely entrepreneurial work culture with high ownership and autonomy. Cambly is a Series B company backed by the most prestigious VC funds, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives this is the right place for you!
Become a leader in the growth strategy of a rising global consumer brand by strategically planning and creating our communication and promotional campaigns, digital ads, email marketings, and social media content.
We’re seeking someone who understands how strategy and creativity interact, and that both of them should be based on fast learning cycles that data and technology enable. Knowledge of current trends in social and digital media is also important in order to lead and direct our Creative Strategy House.
You will be a key piece to help us achieve our business goals through the creation and planning of our promotional and communication campaigns besides developing the hypotheses to be tested in digital ads, email marketing, social media, and any other growth channels we work with.
You will conduct consistent data analysis to guide strategical decisions and to establish learnings that will help you define standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results across all of our creative outputs.
You will work with other teams (Ads, Ops, Influencers) and act as a link between those teams to ensure cross-functional learnings gained through analytics and innovative thinking. You will be responsible for selecting any outside agencies, approve and coordinate new projects always looking for new ways to grow the number of Cambly students.
ADVANCED ENGLISH: English is used daily in contact with the international product, operation, support, and marketing teams that are located at the company's headquarters in San Francisco, USA.
HYBRID WORK: This job is located in Miami (Coral Gables) and it requires availability to go to the office three days a week.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Easily understand business targets and be wiling to adjust marketing materials on a daily basis based on performance data to achieve those targets
- Experience analyzing data, defining KPIs, interpreting results, and uncovering actionable insights.
- Knowledge of current trends in social and digital media.
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Experience in working on brand campaigns, contributing and complementing to the creative and planning process.
- Have at least 6 years of undergraduate (complete higher education)
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing cross functional teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Digital Ads
- Experience at technology companies
- Experience with fast paced, high growth startups
- Entrepreneurial experience
- International experience (personal or professional)
- To be or have been a student of Cambly
Life @Cambly includes
- Cash Flow Positive for over 5 years - check us out in Forbes
- 60M VC backed but haven't touched any of it - check out why Bessemer invested in us
- Hybrid First Company (M, T, Th)
- 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision paid along with matching 401k
- Maternity and Paternity Paid Leave
- 20 days of true, unbothered PTO
- End-of-year shutdown
- Family-friendly environment with amazing WLB and Culture
- Helping others around the world unlock economic opportunities by learning English
Cambly was founded in 2012 by Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff, two former Google engineers who decided to start a company to help people around the world study English. Cambly has native teachers from countries like the United States, Canada and England online 24 hours a day for students to instantly connect to private classes. The platform can be accessed through the computer, Android application, or iOS. Today, the company is present in more than 190 countries and has the same investors as Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox, 99 Taxi, Oppa and Conta Azul.