Growth Marketing Specialist (Influencer Marketing)
Cambly is growing fast and this is your chance to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a lot of responsibility and autonomy with an immersion in Silicon Valley culture.
Billions of people around the world are learning English to unlock economic opportunities for themselves and their families. Cambly gives those English learners on-demand access to native English-speaking tutors to help them reach their full potential.
We’re seeking someone who keenly understands the value of digital influence or is a digital influencer themselves. Whether on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other platforms, you will create relationships with content creators and work with them from negotiation to posting.
You will be responsible to push and sustain our strong growth in the Indian market through influencer marketing and contributing to other marketing channels.
- Define and execute local marketing acquisition strategy for influencer marketing
- Identify relevant influencers on all social media
- Dealing with everything about influencer marketing from A to Z. Briefing, negotiation, and managing influencer relations
- Collaborate and support team members on digital advertising, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, and support.
- Initiate and optimize local retention activities to increase customer engagement, LTV, and loyalty
- Uncover, experiment, and leverage new emerging channels and opportunities to accelerate growth
- Ideate, test, measure, learn and repeat growth hacks
- Previous experience in influencer marketing and growth
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Solid experience in influencer marketing
- Willingness to own the influencer marketing channels for the Indian market
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make solid decisions and evaluate performance based on data
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, agile & creative thinking, hands-on mentality
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Perfect English communication is a MUST in this role. You’ll communicate in English every day with San Francisco and other offices
Cambly is a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with.