Workplace Operations Manager
Operations – Operations
As we grow, we're looking for a self-starter who can run our daily workplace operations and cultivate our phenomenal culture. As our workplace operations manager, you will have a massive immediate impact on the efficiency and tone of the office and the team. You'll manage our office's daily operations, organize company events, make decisions on any external contractors and vendors who work with us on-site, and coordinate interviews/meetings. Our ideal candidate has a strong sense of empathy and is comfortable working with ambiguity and regularly taking on new responsibilities. Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
• Keep a pulse-check on office culture and organize office activities & events
• Maintain a clean, organized, functional and comfortable office space
• Serve as the main point of contact for general office needs of employees
• Organize interviews and meetings to ensure high quality experience
• Proactively seek ways to streamline office processes and leverage best practices
• Minimum of 2 year of professional experience.
• Highly organized, empathetic attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Innate problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
• Self-motivated, independent, needs little supervision
• Experience with G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
Why you'll love Cambly
• Working towards a noble mission with an fun-loving, supportive team.
• Free lunch every day. Not only does eating together foster excellent company culture, it frees us to concentrate on what we do best.
• You'll have autonomy to make decisions that are best for the business.