B2B Sales Specialist
Marketing – MENA /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high-impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
We’re looking for an entrepreneur who is passionate about growth & learning. You’ll be part of a team developing Cambly’s corporate sales in the Middle East. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike. You will test new ideas, manage your own projects and always be looking for new ways to grow the number of Cambly students. You will analyze the results of your initiatives, learn from each action and generate new hypotheses to test.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation, and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
- Work on the corporate sales funnel, collecting the necessary data to analyze each step and identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish an efficient system to manage your leads' sales funnel
- Reach out to new customers and making presentations outlining the benefits of Cambly
- Understand the client requirements and making needed customizing as per their needs
- Constant development of the corporate sales funnel, optimizing the system you build with your daily learning at Cambly
- Maintain excellent relationships with all potential and existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 2 years of B2B sales or business development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Arabic & English written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia (preferably based in Riyadh)
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.