Digital Marketing Specialist (Senior/Junior)
Marketing – MENA /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
We are looking for a junior professional with experience in digital marketing. You will apply the scientific method to learn from each action and discover the best way to leverage our growth in the Middle East using each channel.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
- Assisting in digital ads campaigns
- Growing social media audience and increasing engagement rates
- Assisting team members in running sales campaigns
- Assist in overall monthly and campaign level reporting of marketing KPI performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in marketing or business related position
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Arabic & English written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in Saudi Arabia (preferably based in Riyadh)
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.