Vietnam Country Manager
Marketing – New Markets
We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about education to lead our growth efforts in Vietnam. We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with. Your role will cover product, recruiting, marketing, sales, customer support, PR, finance, and any other areas that will help Cambly grow.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
What you'll do:
- Develop our strategy to reach every English learner in the region
- Collaborate with our global growth team to identify and execute new global growth strategies
- Build and lead our regional team and foster a culture based on Cambly's values
- Pursue partnerships with schools, businesses, and government agencies
- Manage the finances and budget of our regional business operations
- Communicate product and operational needs to our product and engineering teams
What you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or a related field.
- Leadership experience in global technology companies, preferably consumer internet businesses, with a track record of bridging the local market with a multinational company’s global headquarters
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make sound business decisions and evaluate performance based on data
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Entrepreneurial mentality, creative thinking, and an ability to set and execute a strategy autonomously with no playbook for success
- A passion for learning and teaching and excitement about creating opportunities for English learners