Senior Graphic Designer
Research & Development – Design /
We're looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate about education to lead our design team in Korea!
We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
IMPORTANT: Perfect English communication is a MUST in this role. You’ll communicate in English every day. Please only apply if you believe you are fluent in English.
What you’ll do:
1. Cooperate with the company to launch product features, activities and daily visual design of each department;
2. Control the overall design style and visual image of the company, improve visual tonality, and design differently from the competition;
3. Coordinate with other departments to monitor and ensure the smooth implementation of work projects and internal processes;
4. Independently complete graphic design drawings required for online and offline promotion activities, including but not limited to posters, mail banners, H5, article typesetting, etc.;
5. Participate in brand visual design, including but not limited to brand surrounding, packaging, cartoon mascot and other content;
1. Bachelor degree (or above) in design related major, more than 5 years working experience, possess own understanding of design work;
2. A solid art foundation, a strong creative planning ability, and can guide the design to complete the project;
3. Proactive, good communication skills, able to present persuasive design theories, responsible and team work spirit;
4. Experience in Internet and mobile UI design is preferred, proficient in PS, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Figma and other design software, able to complete the whole design process independently;
5. Excellent English communication skills;
6. It is recommended to include a link to your work or personal website;
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from Y-Combinator, founded in 2012 by two ex-Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.