Head of Sales, Europe
Sales & Marketing – B2B Sales /
Our mission is to bring high quality English education to every English learner in the world through matching students and tutors at the touch of a button. By accomplishing our mission, we strive to become the world’s largest English language learning marketplace.
As Cambly's European Sales Leader, you'll be responsible for growing Cambly's business reach and revenue within our established consumer markets. You'll analyze and plan your territory to generate pipeline and bookings goals by country. You'll create specialized roles and you'll then develop/staff those roles with world class problem solvers.
At Cambly, we hire only the most customer-oriented professionals with laser focus on helping our business clients' employees to achieve their English language goals.
Come join us and help us bring high quality English education to every English learner in the world!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop territory plans per country and resulting quarterly staffing plans, KPIs and operational metrics (leading and lagging) to generate success
- Fine tune inside sales (Sales Development Reps) and outside sales (Account Executives) roles and staff them per the territory plan
- Develop, motivate, and manage a quota-achieving sales team of Account Executives and Sales Dev Representatives selling in the region, implement a lead structure as needed
- Coach your team on how to conduct efficient discovery meetings, live demos, and craft a solution that best meets the prospective customer’s needs
- Build a process to generate continuous healthy sales leads.
- Document best practices to achieve excellence and predictability in business operations (people, process and tools)
- Hold regular 1:1s, coaching sessions, and productive meetings with your team and facilitate a collaborative team culture
- Take a consultative approach to our business by recommending new ideas, sales processes, etc.
- Accurately forecast your team’s targets to global management team by analyzing your team’s pipeline
- Partner with peers and cross-functional teams throughout the business (marketing, product, etc.) to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
What you need to succeed:
- Self-starter, ambitious leader with 3-5 years in a sales lead or management role
- 5-10 years of experience in a quota-carrying role
- Ability to effectively articulate go-to-market strategy, initiatives, challenges, and opportunities to the leadership team
- Work experience in B2B sales, with SaaS experience preferred
- High velocity, short-cycle sales experience (1-3 months)
- Proficiency with Sales CRM solutions and business process/software mapping (deal flow, stages, pipeline management approach)
- Must be fluent in English
- Nice to have: fluent in Turkish or other European language