San Francisco /
People – Recruiting /
We’re looking for our first technical recruiter to help grow our product team. Cambly is growing quickly and solving a major problem for the billions of English learners around the world. As our first technical recruiter you’ll be responsible for identifying exceptional people who will make great additions to our mission driven team.
You should be excited about creating an amazing candidate experience starting from their first contact with the company. We’re also looking for someone who is familiar with the challenges of maintaining that experience as the recruiting process scales up. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders within the company to design and iterate on the recruiting and interview process end-to-end. We think it’s important to question conventional wisdom in recruiting to build a diverse team, so we’re looking for someone who enjoys taking a creative and experimental approach to their work.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for technical roles in the San Francisco bay area
- In-house recruiting experience at a software company
- Experience sourcing, qualifying, and closing senior-level IC candidates
- Experience incorporating diversity and inclusion initiatives into the recruiting process
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies used at software companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested in joining the team, but don’t think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every background, identity, abilities, and mindset to join us on our mission to make high quality English education for all. Everyone is welcome here.