Performance Marketing Senior Specialist
Rio de Janeiro /
Marketing – Brazil /
Cambly is growing fast in Brazil and all of Latam and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of Brazil and the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram and 99.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives this is the right place for you.
Become a key person in the growth strategy of a rising global consumer brand by helping us create and deploy Paid Ads in all of Latin America, Spain and Portugal to drive new user acquisition in a cost-efficient way.
We are looking for someone highly analytical who has solid experience in paid marketing and will be comfortable managing budgets to optimize for profitability. This senior person should understand what are the determining factors that enable campaigns to scale in a profitable way. An expert at applying the scientific mindset to find user acquisition opportunities through testing and data analysis.
- Daily management of paid acquisition channels, from operation to analysis of the results and optimization of individual campaign (the main channels are Facebook Ads and Google Ads).
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns targeting different countries
- Own, drive, and report on key marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC and LTV
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors to create strategies and campaigns envisioning the entire user journey from account creation until purchase
- Analyze creative data and present insights, and strategic recommendations to the creative team
- Apply the scientific method on a daily basis. Coming up with hypothesis and testing them to consolidate learnings and constantly increase the baseline of the team’s quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute with knowledge base
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
- Tag management
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
- Experience with programatic medias (DSP)
- Experience targeting countries other than Brazil (preferably Latam)
- Spanish speaker