B2B Account Executive
Sales & Marketing – B2B Sales /
We’re looking for a B2B Account Executive who is passionate about growth and learning. You’ll be part of a team developing Cambly’s corporate sales in Korea. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation, and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
What you’ll do:
1. Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
2. Generate leads and manage them.
3. Close business contracts to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual booking goals.
4. Partner with the operations team to execute prospecting strategies.
5. Maintain excellent relationships with all potential and existing clients through solid account management and implementation skills to enlarge and renewals.
6. Submit accurate sales reports and forecasts (daily, weekly, monthly) and complete clients’ information in the designated system.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field
2. Base City: Seoul
3. At least 2 years of B2B sales or business development experience
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Native Korean and excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from Y-Combinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff. Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.