Senior Product Manager
San Francisco /
Product – Product Management /
Billions of people around the world are learning English to unlock economic opportunity for themselves and their families. Cambly gives those English learners on-demand access to native English speaking tutors to help them reach their full potential. While there are many language learning apps out there, the vast majority aren’t designed to help serious learners beyond a beginner level. Cambly’s global tutor community has diverse skillsets and experience to help professionals get ahead in their career and help parents give their children a head start.
We're looking for experienced product managers to join our team. You’ll fit right in if you’re excited about unlocking economic opportunity for our students and tutors on our platform and energized by working with a team with the same passion. As an English learning service, we have a uniquely global user base and team. You’ll need to have a global perspective to view your work through the eyes of our diverse and multi-lingual students who are all trying to improve their ability to communicate with the world.
Thing we're looking for:
- 5+ years as a product manager or product-focused software engineer at a tech company
- Experience defining long term strategic roadmaps and defining metrics for success
- A track record of successful collaboration with engineering teams to ship high quality product features quickly
- An ability to understand deeply technical systems and engineering constraints to ensure a smooth and successful execution
- High level of proficiency in SQL and BI tools, and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and complex topics to cross-functional stakeholders
Interested in joining the team, but don’t think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every background, identity, abilities, and mindset to join us on our mission to make high quality English education for all. Everyone is welcome here.