Performance Marketing Lead
Marketing – Performance Marketing
We’re looking for an entrepreneur who is passionate about metrics to lead our performance marketing efforts. You’ll be responsible for developing Cambly’s performance marketing strategy to reach English learners around the world. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
As the Performance Marketing Lead, you’ll be working closely with our amazing global growth team to execute on our paid acquisition strategy on social media ads platforms and search engines. You’ll be responsible for analyzing the results and rapidly scaling up our performance marketing operations. All of your work will have a direct impact on the company’s top-line numbers, and you’ll see the impact of your work in the progress of our students who were introduced to Cambly through your work.
- 5+ years experience managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets and a proven record of demonstrating a strong return on investment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. You’ll be working with designers, engineers, and marketers on our global multi-lingual team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You should be comfortable thinking about business metrics and enjoy having a high degree of autonomy as you figure out how to have the biggest impact possible.
- Strong analytical skills. You should be able to tell a story with data and make compelling arguments for when and how much to scale up our investments in performance marketing.
- Technical skills for working with data. You should be able to pull data from our database and analyze it using your preferred tools.
- Passion for learning. You should be excited about learning new skills that will help you achieve your objectives.
- High growth startup experience.
- Coding. You can add and configure the analytics providers you need in our website and mobile apps. You can create internal dashboards to help inform yourself and the team about our digital marketing efforts.