Growth & Marketing Specialist
Marketing – MENA /
Cambly is growing very fast in the Middle East. and this is your chance to join our team. A unique opportunity to work in a Silicon Valley culture with an entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility and autonomy, in a high impact business that believes in the value of education and the impact that global communication can have on the world.
We’re looking for an entrepreneur who is passionate about growth & learning. You’ll be responsible for developing Cambly’s growth in the Middle East. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to grow the base of paying students in the Middle East
- Collect feedback from students to improve the experience of Arabic users
- Advise the product team on how to improve the learning experience for students in the Middle East
- Assist in overall monthly and campaign level reporting of marketing KPI performance
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Work experience (minimum 1 year)
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent Arabic & English written and verbal communication skills
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from YCombinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff.
Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.