Growth Operations/Customer Success Manager
Ho Chi Minh City /
Sales & Marketing – Regional Marketing /
We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about education to lead our Operations Team in Vietnam!
We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast-growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
IMPORTANT: Perfect English communication is a MUST in this role. You’ll communicate in English every day. Please only apply if you believe you are fluent in English.
What you'll do:
1. Responsible for the overall strategy of growth operations and optimizing the growth operations process, including user support process, training process, and evaluation criteria and process development and optimization.
2. Establish a bridge between user support and product departments, continuously explore user needs, participate in user path and experience design, optimize user experience, and put forward suggestions for improvement of product optimization.
3. Excavate and precipitate core users, plan and execute product internal tests or user surveys and summarize feedback.
4. Explore new projects and new ways of marketing to continuously increase conversion and retention of the campaigns and reduce churn rate.
5. Continuously communicate with the Regional Team and US headquarters operation team to implement localized marketing campaigns.
Entrepreneurial experience or leadership experience in consumer internet businesses.
Other Important Requirements:
1. 8+ years of professional experience, 3+ years of management experience
2. Base City: Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi
3. 3+ years of Growth Operations, Campaign Operations and Creativity in the Internet Industry
4. Strong ability in project management, process optimization and other operational management
5. Strong sense of responsibility, executive ability, self-driven and quick learning ability
6. Strong communication skills, practical, patient and meticulous
7. Strong analytical skills and an ability to make solid business decisions and evaluate performance based on data
8. Entrepreneurial, creative, hands-on mentality
9. A passion for learning and teaching and excitement about creating opportunities for English learners
10. Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
11. A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, engineering, or a related field
Cambly is a San Francisco-based technology initiative from Y-Combinator, founded in 2012 by two Google engineers Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff. Cambly gives English learners instant 1-on-1 access to friendly native speakers over video chat 24/7. Users get an affordable and convenient way to practice their English and gain confidence. Cambly is available on iOS, Android, and Web with users from +190 countries.