Growth Operations (Customer Support) - Brazil - Remote
Sao Paulo /
Operations and Support – Student Support /
Contractor (Full access)
Cambly is growing fast in Brazil and all of LatAm, and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of Brazil and the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99. If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This offer is for someone that has strong planning & organizational skills, and wants to invest their energy in high impact activities. We are looking for smart, proactive people that are empathetic, and enjoy directly assisting our students. These are some of the many tasks that this position may include: respond to our students making sure they have the best experience possible on Cambly, identify patterns within those questions, offer technical support, optimize processes, keep translations up to date, and other growth operations activities. Cambly truly believes in hiring exceptional self-directed people who learn quickly, even when working 100% remotely. Therefore, a high level of responsibility and commitment is required.
PORTUGUESE FLUENCY: Portuguese is used 100% of the time to communicate with our students from Portuguese Speaking countries.
ADVANCED ENGLISH: English is used daily when contacting product, technical, and marketing international teams from all around the globe. Most of our interview process will be conducted in English.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere in Brazil.
WORK TYPE: Contractor's
- Reply & solve customers inquiries and issues;
- Use customer insights to improve customer satisfaction;
- Provide technical support to our students;
- Collect feedback to improve student experience;
- Advise product team on improving the learning experience for students in Brazil;
- Optimize processes;
- General Portuguese translations;
- Manual attributions
- Scheduling marketing communications;
- Influencer Operations, B2B Operations, Payment Operations;
- Real-time support.
- Excellent Portuguese & English written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Success Experience
- Planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work collaboratively with people at different levels of the organization, juggle multiple priorities, and drive toward action
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and superior attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience in tech companies;
- Digital Marketing Experience;
- Prior experience as a student on Cambly;
- Spanish is a plus, but not mandatory
Also: We are proud to be a highly inclusive company and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every background, identity, abilities, and mindset to join us on our mission to make high-quality English education for all. Everyone is welcome here.