Group Product Manager - Employer Experience (B2B | Remote)
San Mateo, CA /
Product & Design /
Full-time | Remote
We are Candidate Labs, a modern search firm built as a technology company. We’re reimagining what’s possible in the recruiting space by creating a radically better experience for both professionals and the technology companies hiring them. Through end-to-end process reinvention and technology enablement, our team of experienced search professionals are delivering results other firms simply cannot.
We are founded by repeat entrepreneurs who've previously raised over $100M from VCs including A16Z, GV, and KPCB. Our team looks like the technology companies we serve, combining software developers, PhD’s, and talent professionals, and we are backed by top VCs, talent leaders, and the founders of high-growth startups including Opendoor, Newfront Insurance, and Lattice.
As a Product Manager with responsibility over our Employer Platform, you will drive the roadmap of the B2B portion of our technology platform that ties together the data-complex workflows of multiple stakeholders. Your north star will be to create a seamless platform experience that feels modern, nimble, and enabled by data. This role is highly-cross functional, as you will act as a close partner to the marketing, recruiting, data science, and operations teams.
- Own the product roadmap, user experience, and feature development for the employer platform in the Candidate Labs ecosystem
- Implement instrumentation across key user journeys and funnels to enable robust data analysis, gaining a deep understanding of user behaviors and business economics
- Conduct stakeholder research, journey mapping, and market research
- Partner closely with engineering, design, and business stakeholders to translate company goals into product strategy & goals, driving alignment and prioritization
Experience, skills and aptitude we're looking for
- 4+ years of product management experience at high-tech companies, with at least two years of experience working on B2B products
- Data-driven mindset that embraces experimentation, nimbleness and A/B testing
- Detail-oriented approach to roadmaps, workflow diagrams, and clearly written PRDs
- An ability to balance and prioritize projects and initiatives for both quick wins and long-term, game-changing impact
Things that will give you an edge
- Past experience in an early stage startup as a product manager
- Successful track record of delivering product impact from continuous improvement
- Clear communication and detail orientation
- Resourceful and scrappy: you know how to manage scope and deliver results at startup pace
Why Join Candidate Labs?
The Market Opportunity
Other large fragmented markets have been similarly disrupted by a new entrant that effectively combines people, software, and data science. In real estate, Compass has grown to $4B+ in revenue within 8 years, and in insurance, Newfront has quickly become the fastest growing commercial brokerage. We believe empowering recruiters, clients, and the candidates on one platform will carry our industry into the future.
In a world where the typical experience of working with a recruiter can often be described as a "necessary evil," our differentiated approach has quickly led to memorable experiences and standout growth. Since launching in June 2020, we’ve quickly become the #2 recruiting firm on G2 Crowd, have grown 35% month over month to $4+ million in revenue, have a customer base of more than 75 venture-backed companies, a 12-mo LTV over $100k per client, and benefit from a 90% inbound BD pipeline.
We are currently located in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Austin, San Diego, Seattle, and Denver and are hiring nationwide and in US-friendly time zones.
Work with experienced founders, seasoned leaders, and exceptional investors at a high-growth startup on the forefront of the recruiting industry
Competitive cash compensation and generous equity in the form of stock grants (as opposed to stock options)100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
Regular company events (virtual and in-person) including an bi-annual company-wide retreat
Diversity & Inclusion
Candidate Labs is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate individuals of all backgrounds and work to support them in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.