Mortgage Loan Officer
Lindon, Utah /
Canopy Corporate – Loan Officers /
Canopy Mortgage is an industry leader of low-cost online mortgage lending. Canopy has developed proprietary technology & systems that makes getting a mortgage both easier, and more affordable than ever before!
Canopy Mortgage is hiring a full-time Outside Loan Originator who wants the control of a banker with wholesale pricing.
The Outside Loan Originator will be responsible for developing referral partners in his or her local territory, generating loan volume and interfacing with the borrower. We need originators who have a passion for challenging the status quo, want to be digitally relevant and take control of their local market.
We’ve been revolutionizing the mortgage process for the last 10 years by building proprietary systems that increase an efficiencies across the entire life of the loan enabling an individual to do more volume with less effort. This system enabled one of our LO's to close 128 deals in one month!
This is a totally new and unique opportunity in the mortgage industry that will give you, state of art proprietary systems, great pricing, and complete control of your loans with in-house underwriting and funding. This opportunity is full-commission for seasoned LO's who want to produce with the aid of industry leading tech and support. If your tired of legacy costs, middle management and non-producers driving up your loan pricing apply today.
We provide the following:
- Digital Store-Front with pricing engine
- Competitive Customizable Comp Plan
- Industry Leading Base Price
- Cloud Based End-to-End system and LOS (Originate from anywhere)
- All systems are mobile friendly
- Totally paperless process and digital signature capabilities
- Fannie Direct, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Non-QM
- Licensed in 29 states
- Full Benefits/401K
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and NMLS Safe Act compliant
- 1 active state license
- Established contacts/referral partners
- Knowledge of different types of loans and credit bureaus
- Working history of loan process and general underwriting guidelines
- Funding 1 million in self-generated production
- College preferred, not required with proven mortgage experience
- Proven track record of proactively soliciting new business
- Strong communication skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and remote
Hiring Loan Officers Licensed in the following States:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Canopy Mortgage, LLC (NMLS 1359687) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.