Lindon, Utah /
Canopy Corporate – Loan Officers /
Canopy Mortgage is an industry leader of low-cost online mortgage lending. Canopy has developed proprietary technology & systems that makes getting a mortgage both easier, and more affordable than ever before!
We’re looking for an entry level mortgage recruiter to help us source, evaluate, and place top talent who share our commitment to disrupting the mortgage industry. Success in this role will require you to employ multiple methods and creative strategies to find the very best candidates for the job. You will manage the front-end finding process and keep accurate and detailed communication records to build your candidate pipeline. If you have high-volume recruitment experience and a proven track record of successful mortgage industry placements, we’d love to talk.
- Maximize outreach methods to job seekers, such as high volume cold calling, social media, email campaigns and job boards.
- Interface with Business Development Director and Branch Managers to build and refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals (mortgage loan officers).
- Manage the front end of the recruiting process (candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation) for the interview and direct hire of qualified candidates.
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future.
- Expand candidate search opportunities with top talent sources, such as LinkedIn, networking groups and service organizations.
- Utilize alternative methods of contact to reach prospects (texting, Social Media, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Responsible to find 2-4 Loan Officers a month who meet our desired criteria (documented loan production of 2+ units per month, job stability, and self-sourced business)
- At least 1+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, or as a sales manager, or mortgage loan officer in the mortgage industry, financial services, or real estate industries
- Up-to-date knowledge of human resource policies, recruitment best practices, EEO and affirmative action policies and guidelines
- Comfortable with CRM / applicant tracking systems, Google Suite, and social media tools
- Superb communication skills, time management, and interpersonal skills
- 4-year ( Bachelor’s) degree is highly valuable - high school diploma required