Help Desk/IT Support
Lindon, Utah /
Canopy Corporate – IT /
Canopy Mortgage is an industry leader of low-cost online mortgage lending. Canopy has developed proprietary technology & systems that makes getting a mortgage both easier, and more affordable than ever before!
Canopy Mortgage is looking for an entry-level IT Manager that can monitor IT incidents, support employees in their use of computers, laptops, and applications. Additionally, this role will be responsible deploying/collecting equipment for all new hires and terminations. This is a new role and the ideal candidate will be able to see gaps in current processes and partner with business leaders in the implementation of industry standard best practices to help our growing organization move to the next level.
- Support Google office applications
- Basic Wireless Network configuration and setup
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Must be able to interface with employees in a helpful and friendly manner
- Help maintain active inventory of all hardware
- Assist with the upkeep of conference room TVs, phones, cable management, etc.
- Support and maintain company phone systems, TVs, dashboard computers, A/V equipment, etc.
- Salesforce, Nano, software permissions
- 1 -3 years’ experience in desktop support or other IT roles strongly weighted
- A+ certification desirable
- Desire to build a career in the IT world
- Telecom systems knowledge a valuable addition
- Network or system administration skills highly desirable
- Additional certification, education or experience in varied IT fields including database administration, security, system administration, service desk systems, software and inventory management, Patch management are given consideration
- High School diploma or GED