Business Intelligence Manager
Lindon, Utah /
Canopy Corporate – IT /
Canopy Mortgage is an industry leader of low-cost online mortgage lending. Canopy has developed proprietary technology & systems that makes getting a mortgage both easier, and more affordable than ever before!
Canopy Mortgage is looking for an entry-level BI Manager for their newly established IT team. This person will assure data integrity and accuracy, while supporting data analytics, business intelligence and all data visualization. This role will be responsible for improving the quality of our existing solutions while working with internal stakeholders to deliver new reports. This role will have an influence on organizational strategy as they understand the data and provide meaningful insights to the management team.
- Develop and maintain custom reports to drive business success
- Conduct exploratory meetings with business partners to generate ideas on how data and reporting can be used to drive operational efficiencies.
- Data modeling for the data warehouse
- Assist in the automation of manual data analytics
- Conduct research for industry and business questions
- Deliver updates to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Finance, Economics, or similar quantitative field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- The ability to use data to tell a story
- Strong business judgment and entrepreneurial drive
- High attention to detail and ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of SQL and desire to work with large, complex datasets
- Understanding of Salesforce preferred with softphone application experience
- Solid skills with excel and data visualization software (e.g., Qlik)
- Prior experience in mortgage industry a plus, but not required